DONALD ARMAND, JR. - Partner.
Don Armand was born and raised in Alexandria, Louisiana. He graduated from Menard High in 1978. He graduated from LSU in Baton Rouge with a major in English Literature in 1982 and from Tulane Law School in 1986. Don and his wife Lori are the proud parents of their daughter Allinder and sons Joseph and Jackson.
Don represents clients throughout Louisiana in litigation involving general casualty, industrial accidents, personal injury, construction and construction defect litigation, products liability, insurance coverage litigation and other general civil litigation. He has extensive experience in mediation as both attorney and mediator. He also serves on the adjunct faculty of Centenary College as an Instructor in Negotiations for the Executive MBA Program.
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Construction Litigation
- Trucking Litigation
- Pharmacy Defense
- Born Alexandria, Louisiana, September 22, 1960
- Louisiana State University - B.A., 1982
- Tulane University Law School - J.D., 1986
- Admitted to bar, 1986, Louisiana
- Adjunct Faculty, Centenary College, Frost School of Business Instructor in Executive MBA Program – Negotiations
- Shreveport Bar Association
Captain, Krewe of Justinian (Shreveport Bar Association Fundraiser/Community Outreach Mardi Gras krewe – 400 krewe members) 2011-2012
- Louisiana Bar Association
Committees on Insurance and Civil Litigation
American Bar Association
Dispute Resolution Section
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
1989 LADC Trial Academy
Shreveport Red Mass Society 1992 – present
Red Mass Chairman – 1997, 1998
Board of Directors, Samaritan Counseling Center, 1991 – 1994
Board of Directors, Northwest Louisiana Legal Services Association - 1988 – 1991
Mediator, Panel Member – Perry, Dampf & Associates, L.L.C.